Resurrecting old threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, Shoobie. I wouldnt be making a fuss over useful comments. But as it turns out, they are not useful. Things like this:

i had that happen before, i just did it the old-fashioned way, re-set the system from the power bar and turn it on again. That fixed it!

I haven't wasted my time going through all of them, but his posts are pointless ones, which he is doing (in the random ones I looked at, he has done 150 posts in a couple of days, all old threads, that pretty much says they will all be the same.)

Hahaha, I havent gone through all of them either, but that quote above from one of them was pretty funny.

So, we've got several posts clogging up the TF about this guy and the problem, has any of you contacted a mod about this yet? Or are you all going to continue to stew on this and clog up the forum complaining about it?

Like I said to you in PM, I am done complaining, and I let a mod know (through post reporting).

I have reported them as well. I have not PM'd a mod directly about it though.

Beedub, and other mods have/do read this.

Trifid said:
I have reported them as well. I have not PM'd a mod directly about it though.

Beedub, and other mods have/do read this.
Posting a problem in a thread is not the proper way to handle things in the forum. It's essentially just spam.

Also, posting with the belief that the mods will see the post and handle the problem, is bogus. I have no doubt that the mods will read this, but you all should have just PMed the mods and then dropped it. It is in their hands.

I don't like revived dead posts either but no matter what you do about this just don't delete old threads I always search if I have a problem and usually I can fix it but if you delete old threads I will have to post something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom