repetitiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, many people here aren't old enough to have jobs, and most parents won't fork out that kind of money on a video card for their teenage children unless they are plain rich.

Also, as you said, not everybody is a gamer. Some machines, believe it or not, never even use the full potential of their Integrated graphics! And I'm not talking about the computer illiterate either.

well, you can't teach most people to search first :p they just refuse to believe that there is a faster way of getting answers without annoying other people :D

The repetiveness of this observation is pretty ironic.

This is not anything new, the same thing happens on this and just about every other forum. Get used to it

p0werslave said:
Is it just me or is everything being repeated lately, example.

OMG 600 DOLLR UBER GHEME RIG!!!111111 H3lP!!!!

OMG 666 users ONLINE oMG SATAN !!!!
or my favorite
WHICH VIDEO CARD SHOULD I GET?

You forgot iPOD and other referal spam.

Welcome to TF during the american summer break. I think we still have another 6 weeks to go. (Not sure how long as I l

macdude425 said:
Like me, and then they too come up with some idiotic answer like "Oh, maybe they'll play games on it sometimes..." and I say "You don't understand, this is a BUSINESS MACHINE!!! IT WILL NEVER BE USED FOR GAMES"
One of the reason why I quit my last job.

Like me, and then they too come up with some idiotic answer like "Oh, maybe they'll play games on it sometimes..." and I say "You don't understand, this is a BUSINESS MACHINE!!! IT WILL NEVER BE USED FOR GAMES"
Its just like i posted on another forum that i wanted to put XP on an Xbox. They where like why? It would be to slow to play any games on and i was like for the 574805720th time i only wanna put it on there to have it sit there and do nothing. Seriously NOTHING!!! they dont listen, idiots.

I know the one who recommends stupid things, it's 003. During threads theres usually a question " should I get a 6600 or an equivilant ATI card?" 003-"get a leadtek 6800gt man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom