Rental agreement..does anyone else think this is weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HardKore{Killa} said:
thats really wierd i wonder who wrote it they certainally weren't i there write mind writing wierd and stupid things like that some of them were so obvious to do they were stupid

They weren't being stupid hardkore, they were covering their asses, as previously stated, and giving some ideas how to reduce risk to yourself. Depending on what type of climate you live in, there are some molds that can kill you VERY quickly, and many molds that will make you sick, cause permanent respiratory problems, cause brain damage and do damage to the central nervous system. Mold spores have been linked to Infant Death Syndrome.. so these suggestions are not stupid. Some of them are a little extreme, but that would depend on what type of climate Shebobo lives in. After the latest hurricane that hit this area (NC), there was an outbreak of a variety of black mold.. very deadly.

hygor said:
if you get mold claim its a chia pet gone wrong

HA HA!

:D

Mold is quite icky you dont want to live with mold....

agreement or not, I would think one would choose to live their life in such a way as to avoid mold from growing in their own living space.... Clean up messes, clean the house once in a while, dont let standing water ..uh ... stand......

use a towel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom