Remember, remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally gonna watch it tonight, great movie :) And I can repeat V's speech from memory. Voilá, in view, a humble vaudevillian veteran....

good movie, but it irks me how they portray guy faux historically. they make him out to be some kind of higher minded patriot.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

good movie, but it irks me how they portray guy faux historically. they make him out to be some kind of higher minded patriot.

Undoubtedly the guy was a nut job as where his mates, but there is something about the idea that leaned it's self to the hero of the film.

Undoubtedly the guy was a nut job as where his mates, but there is something about the idea that leaned it's self to the hero of the film.
Well the general idea was that he was unhappy with the way his country was being run so he felt he had the right to change that. Which is what inspired V in the movie.

Either way though. Guy Fawkes was still a Catholic extremist and I actually despise his motive.

Doesn't change how much I love that movie. :)

I was V for Halloween. Me thinks I'm gonna watch this this weekend. I love WhoKnew. They always have interesting crap on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom