Remember the game tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac_mogul said:
They should ban hide-and-seek now too!

What if a child goes to hide and is never found!

OH THE HUMANITY!

OMG!!!!!! lol ^^^^

Anyway, My great great grandmother used to say (she came over from Ireland to America) that a child does not grow up right without a certain amount of broken bones, split lips, splinters, mud, dirt, water, worms, etc. I firmly believe in that. My kid(s) will know how to use a slingshot :> and I fully expect them to be more of a little **** than I was. I want my kid(s) to get in trouble. You need to be arrested once or twice because orneryness.

My dad had stories about going sledding behind a car on another car's hood!!! Me, I rode in the back of a pickup truck through a pasture and was thrown 57 ft into a cactus. Nether of us sued the landowners for getting hurt.

This just seems to me like someone is shirking responsibility. the funny thing is that unless it's a private school, they have to adhere to what the governing body says :D like the school board.

Shirking responsibility is right. We have a friend whos neighbor jumped on their trampoline while they were on vacation and ended up falling and breaking an arm. Well the kids parents sued my friends parents becuase the trampoline wasnt safe. Its amazing what people can do to blame it on someone else when it really is their fault.

I know whenever I did something stupid my parents would tell me to deal with it myself and it was my fault. I have no one to blame but myself. My parents would never sue anyone for something stupid ive done and thats the way it should be.

Haha, anyone hear what Jay Leno said about the tag story? "Imagine, the last person to be "it" will be "it" forever!" :p Poor kids.

how bad banning Tv Tag incase someone says a show like Niptuck or violent shows like the Shield.. THE HORROR

Yeah, I went back to the elementary school I went to as a kid, and they'd paved over all the sand, gotten rid of the swing set, and taken the big cool wooden jungle-gym out and put some ugly plastic thing in... :(

The General said:
Yeah, I went back to the elementary school I went to as a kid, and they'd paved over all the sand, gotten rid of the swing set, and taken the big cool wooden jungle-gym out and put some ugly plastic thing in... :(

Lol.

Can somebody make a tag-game for the computer, so the MySpace/MSN generation can experience what it was like?

and they'd paved over all the sand,
Yeah, same at my old schools........it's funny, cause I coulda sworn that sand felt a lot softer on my face than PAVEMENT did........not that sand feels great on your face straight out of a swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom