relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to tell ya straight up a relationship is stressful as **** if you dont think your ready dont get in to deep. I have been dating my girl for 10 months and some of the **** we been thru is really tough. So you may want to think about it just cause you have alot in common doesnt mean yall will get along TRUST ME.

This is true, and as for the "Friends zone" its just code, thats all girls talk in is code nothing the say means what they say if that makes sense its all code for something deeper and more hurtful, chicks, cant live with them, cant live without them.

ah man.. women stories.... i once dated a model.... import model! .... for like 2months! greatest 2 months of my life! she modeled at hot import nights for high end here in california for the red carpet event... bah.. yaaaa women suckkkkk so bad! but are awesome at the same time.... but.. i do believe she still likes me.. and i do see her every weekend.... anyway.. enough blabbering... i'm just bored and reminiscing

ah man.. women stories.... i once dated a model.... import model! .... for like 2months! greatest 2 months of my life! she modeled at hot import nights for high end here in california for the red carpet event... bah.. yaaaa women suckkkkk so bad! but are awesome at the same time.... but.. i do believe she still likes me.. and i do see her every weekend.... anyway.. enough blabbering... i'm just bored and reminiscing

Lemme guess..you're her photographer? :p

Anyway, I more or less told you in the other thread to not be buying her anything already...way too soon for that. Anyway, best bet is to move on...especially since you got friended over the internet...that alone is pretty sad.

Don't people talk on phones or face to face anymore? What is this world coming to...

Lemme guess..you're her photographer? :p

Anyway, I more or less told you in the other thread to not be buying her anything already...way too soon for that. Anyway, best bet is to move on...especially since you got friended over the internet...that alone is pretty sad.

Don't people talk on phones or face to face anymore? What is this world coming to...

lol.... photographer! **** nahhh! i'm just awesome like that :)

me and my import model.. lol
l_18946de313371e2a3fd0a67e9d1ffe52.jpg

she made me mohawk the hair.. i'd never do that crap myself.. lol

and ya, that approach you took was not a nice way to go at it... that was way to direct... though i don't know much other background of what went on with you two so i can't really say... but i've been through many many relationships being only 19 (call me a whore if you must..) but i feel i know a good amount on a teenage relationship... or relationships in general

and big time agreed with the whole phone or face to face thing... i don't know how many women i've went out with, that were scared to ask me stuff face to face.. so they'd write a note, or send it over aim.. sooooooo lame.... i always do things on the phone, or face to face.. you really get to show affection and they'll know you really mean it... and there's no room for bullcrap pausing and having time to think of what to say.. cuz under pressure, it all sorta just pops in ur head when u need it :p at least for me.. i find myself good with the words in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom