relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Me (7:36:49 PM): what is your last name?
Her (7:36:55 PM): why?
Me (7:37:13 PM): for when we start going out
Me (7:37:20 PM): just wondering
Her (7:37:39 PM): wooh what?
Me (7:38:23 PM): you know when we go to the movies and stuff
Her (7:39:00 PM): haha why would you need my last name lol
Me (7:39:24 PM): everybody gets their girlfriend and boyfriends last name
Her (7:40:21 PM): girlfriend? Im sorry i thought you wanted to hang out as friends like pal friends

Is that a good thing? Think me and her will ever be boyfriend and girlfriend? We have a lot in common.

OMG, you have stepped into the "let just be friends" zone.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Let's+just+be+friends

from urban dictionary

You: I love you! :)
Wench: Let's just be friends..
You: Gee thanks, couldn't you have pushed me off a two-story building, or shot me? It would have hurt less. :(

anyway I can get out of the friends zone?

H4x3r if I would have read that right after she wrote about pal friends I would have wrote that but I didn't.

you really can't, move on there are more super models in the world.

and those urban dictionary definitions are harsh but true. any girl who actually uses that line wants you to bleed.

the problem is I bought her stuff for christmas and paid a lot more then I would've for anybody else. I know if I find another chick she probably won't like the stuff I bought for the one listed above. I bought her the Stephen King movie collection and perfume which any chick loves perfume but not the Stephen king movie collection. I was going to give her perfume just as a gift from the kindness of my heart and get her an Ipod for christmas with the Stephen King Collection so I am sort of glad that I didn't order the Ipod yet since I have no money and she just wants to be friends but it felt like somebody kicked me in the stomach after reading that.

yeah I know lots of men have been there thats why there are songs about love. Like the love rollercoaster song. I got nice clothes and burned music on discs for my friend above but she just wants to be a friend now that sucks.

yeah I know lots of men have been there thats why there are songs about love. Like the love rollercoaster song. I got nice clothes and burned music on discs for my friend above but she just wants to be a friend now that sucks.

Find another "friend". But really, you just have to take it like, well, a man.

err... time to go get a new chick... but this time... take it slow... become great friends... then hook up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom