relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
face it shes not for you if she liked you (or was just a greedy *****) then she would be like "awww thanks your so kindddd" whereas this girl clearly sees you as a freind so its like buying lots of gufts for you best freind

Norcent, i hate it to you, but you posted about trying to get this girl since 9/27(otherway around for uk members).
Its almost a month and you still havent figured it out...
your her buddy now and you will never go further than that. If she somehow goes out with you, it will be because of guilt, and it will break up soon.

Just go hang out with whomever you can, you should have friends at school, there will always be another girl you will find at school.
I dont think any of us want to be mean to you, were just being honest.

yeah I know you are just being honest. The thing I don't see happening is finding a girl that will have as much stuff in common as this one.

It's not written in stone that you have to go out with a girl that likes the same things as you do.

In fact, you'll learn to enjoy some things you didn't like before if you find someone who likes different things than you.

DON'T GO OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO LIKES THE SAME STUFF. Its extremely boring and dull after about 2 months its basically 5ex which keeps you going....

I agree, i've been with my girl for over 2 years...why?
cos we dont share the same interests.
Were opposites when it comes to foods,movies,etc etc. But now we started liking each others interests.
Ive gotten her into gaming, which is so awesome!!!

But just cos youve done so much to try to get this one girl, doesnt mean another girl wont come.
You may not listen to us, but as time flys by, you will realize that we were right....
another girl will come, not sure when, but its bound to happen.

indeed none of my girlfriends had anything in common with me and ive had a very enjoyable time with most of them. you just have to watch out for the girls who also think having stuff in common is the only good thing.

Thank you guys. When I said everything was the same I didn't mean everything. Music, some foods, movies, I am good with electronics where she isn't, ect.

I never listened to music until my girlfriend came along and I used to play 10 hours of video games on Sundays. I would play games about 30-50 hours a week.

Right now and since I asked her out I've only been playing games online for money. I only play those games for about 30min to 1 hour and then stop.

I agree, i've been with my girl for over 2 years...why?
cos we dont share the same interests.
Were opposites when it comes to foods,movies,etc etc. But now we started liking each others interests.
Ive gotten her into gaming, which is so awesome!!!

But just cos youve done so much to try to get this one girl, doesnt mean another girl wont come.
You may not listen to us, but as time flys by, you will realize that we were right....
another girl will come, not sure when, but its bound to happen.

ya then your the ying, she's the yang.. and u complete each other.. my gf and i have little in common.. i guess thats the secret......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom