relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vernong what do you mean? Let her come to me???

I had a premonition the other day that me and her where in the woods just walking around and all of a sudden a poisonous snake bit her so she had to go to the hospital.

I tell you what: If me and her ever go in the woods I will be their to stop that from happening cause I already changed some of my past premonitions.

Vernong what do you mean? Let her come to me???

That means BACK OFF, and let her initiate conversation, etc. etc.... don't play the creep stalker character, chicks don't like that.... Oh, and if I were in your shoes, I would stop buying her stuff, she might take that as you trying to BUY your way into a relationship, or you will spoil her, and shoot yourself in the foot in the future... Anyways.... thing to do is back off. If she doesn't want a relationship with you, then it won't work. You can't have a working relationship where 1 person is all in, and the other has one foot out the door...

You have MUCH to learn grasshopper.

As bobojuice said, ALL women are insane.... so keep that in mind.

I agree with Ethereal on this. Back off and see what happens. You seem to come on really strong. Give her some air. You're possibly scaring her.

That means BACK OFF, and let her initiate conversation, etc. etc.... don't play the creep stalker character, chicks don't like that.... Oh, and if I were in your shoes, I would stop buying her stuff, she might take that as you trying to BUY your way into a relationship, or you will spoil her, and shoot yourself in the foot in the future... Anyways.... thing to do is back off. If she doesn't want a relationship with you, then it won't work. You can't have a working relationship where 1 person is all in, and the other has one foot out the door...

You have MUCH to learn grasshopper.

As bobojuice said, ALL women are insane.... so keep that in mind.

right on!!!

dude you must be a devil with the ladies... like seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom