relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottle of scotch a pack of fags an the company of some good friends is all that I need to get over a GF.

I can't help you their.... I have fallen "in love". I had true love for the girl to the extent that when she broke my heart I became depressed and went into a vegetative state and my life literally stopped for 2-3 months. My mates then took me out clubbing for a couple of weeks and having lots of one-night stands didn't work, so I then tried drink and drugs again not good lol you can never get over oneitus

Now I am just preventing myself from going back into that situation by having a constant cycle of gfs that last about 2 months then a weeks break and so on works quite well actually keeps your mind off of the ONE.

when i get into a fight with my girl or if were having problems...i just go out with my buddies, or stay home and game all day.

It helps...its better than doing stupid **** and harming yourself

that makes me feel worse haha

that makes me feel worse haha

well if its really bad, i can barely came...infact i do horrible while gaming cos i cant concentrate.

Having buddies take you out is the best thing i can think off.

And if your gonna do drugs or drink to get over the frustration...thats the one of the worst most stupid thing you can do, cause your actually harming yourself.

Just remember, girls will come and go, so dont get all depressed and try killing your self, or go binge drinking,etc etc.

Find something different to do, something that you never did with that girl...and it should help you keep your mind away from her.

i think the best remdy is to think **** it, avoid that person at all costs, you forget your avoiding her realise you have been for a month, and what do you know? shes history!

lmao its been 2 years since my one and I still think about her on the 27 of november her birthday no matter what I do. Lead an almost completely different life now and yet the memory remains ever present

Yes it is hard because to forget about it consciously your thinking about not remembering it. Leaving it means that you get random flashbacks on occasion. I am happy though my life now is awesome and couldn't get much better especially once I have my lambo laptop lol

Yes it is hard because to forget about it consciously your thinking about not remembering it. Leaving it means that you get random flashbacks on occasion. I am happy though my life now is awesome and couldn't get much better especially once I have my lambo laptop lol

right on???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom