relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao The friends zone is impossible to get out of once in but the simplest ever not to get trapped in. I have girls in my friends zone but every girl in my life atm sees me as a potential bf not as a "friend". Simple way to do this is to flirt inconsistently and never go slow in the "comfort zone" if you take to long in the "comfort zone" then your doomed to the life of a friend

wow we need a dictionary for this , Friend-zone, boyfriend-zone, and now comfort-zone, all these zones!!!

wemon make things so hard and alot of them have no idea whats right in front of them instead the go for that A-hole guy who knows how to play "The game" - oops lol theres another one.

Thats because girls don't like guys on a platter, it makes you stand out to be original to be different and be interesting and not conform to what everyone else does. I am not sure what you mean by "the game" but it is essentially a case of being different but in a good way as that what makes you attractive to another your looks only get you so far

yeah but there is a limit to how much you stand out it needs to be perfect , just enough for them to notice you but not enough for you to be a sore thumb, then after that you need to play them "game" don't say strange stuff flirt just right and so forth This might help its a site i use alot and its been really good to me!

a day out with the boys..... or play a game... that works too..

when i get into a fight with my girl or if were having problems...i just go out with my buddies, or stay home and game all day.

It helps...its better than doing stupid **** and harming yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom