relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I know what you mean cause we do either talk face to face or on AIM. That is one hot model but I bet that was photoshopped or you got it from google.

yeah I know what you mean cause we do either talk face to face or on AIM. That is one hot model but I bet that was photoshopped or you got it from google.
//
LOL hilarious... hope ur joking

u can see more of me and her on my myspace... lol MySpace.com - Don't Gotta Think Twice - 19 - Male - BELLFLOWER, California - www.myspace.com/nosboost300

i'll even pull out the photobucket pictures if i gotta...

you can go on her myspace too... she's my number 3... you'll see pictures of me kissing her in her pictures....

l_325d7bcc2acf4df9584e6637d760694a.jpg

i'm only a nerd at home ;)

i'll win her heart over again.... but until then... i drown in my own sorrows.. womp womp

Me (7:36:49 PM): what is your last name?
Her (7:36:55 PM): why?
Me (7:37:13 PM): for when we start going out
Me (7:37:20 PM): just wondering
Her (7:37:39 PM): wooh what?
Me (7:38:23 PM): you know when we go to the movies and stuff
Her (7:39:00 PM): haha why would you need my last name lol
Me (7:39:24 PM): everybody gets their girlfriend and boyfriends last name
Her (7:40:21 PM): girlfriend? Im sorry i thought you wanted to hang out as friends like pal friends

Is that a good thing? Think me and her will ever be boyfriend and girlfriend? We have a lot in common.

LOL reminds me of those cliche films where there's some fat college kid who tries to score and gets brutally put down, then goes on a mission to get laid and ends up with someone really lame whos equally loser but it turns out shes a lesbian and he dies a virgin.

lolol
way to blow it

and what a lameass comment. maybe in your world, but models DO date guys who dont all come from the world of superficial movie stars.

This is true models are just people also and a lot of them don't want to date some hot shot star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom