relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I know thats what I was going to do and I am taking it like a man. I always take it slow cause I am not in a rush.
I think I can surprise the chick above by giving her the stephen king video collection for her birthday with the perfume I bought for her. It just depends on if she is buying me something for christmas or not. Cause if she gets me something for christmas then I will have to find out something else to get her for christmas or her birthday. She only ever told me her birthdate once and its in her AIM screenname so I will get her something and hopefully surprise her enough to be a better friend or her boyfriend.

yeah I know thats what I was going to do and I am taking it like a man. I always take it slow cause I am not in a rush.
I think I can surprise the chick above by giving her the stephen king video collection for her birthday with the perfume I bought for her. It just depends on if she is buying me something for christmas or not. Cause if she gets me something for christmas then I will have to find out something else to get her for christmas or her birthday. She only ever told me her birthdate once and its in her AIM screenname so I will get her something and hopefully surprise her enough to be a better friend or her boyfriend.

just dont do it on the wrong day ;)

thanx. I didn't even realize I had that many posts. I sure hope everything works out the way I have it planned to. Its going to be hard to find somebody that has a lot of stuff in common with me.

Return the stuff if you can......seriously.

You're basically throwing money into a garbage can if you give this chick presents after she friendzoned you.

I wish I could return the stuff. Oh well I have nice clothes for when I find a chick to go out on a date. She likes perfume and she is simple so I think I can launch out of that friends zone like a rocket. The perfume and movies are just the fuel for the rocket and I am the rest.

You have been brutally introduced to women. Congratulations. You are now taking the first steps into manhood. It gets better, it gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom