Regulus' NEW sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I really like this one better than the previous! I have finally mastered a piece of the ASP!!!!!!

Wow! I didn't think that you would care! That is the Character Regulus from Bomberman 64 on the N64 Console. Regulus is one of 4 mini bosses that you, Bomberman, fight on 4 different islands chained to a vary large city(there are main bosses, but I won't go into that unless you want me to). The first one, Green Garden, is where you fight the mini boss, Sirius. He is like your drill sergeant for the games; he teaches you the moves and is your ally.... . The next island, Blue Resort, is where you fight Artemis, a female who "throws 3 fireballs at you simultaneously." Then you go to the hot island of Red Mountain, where you fight, Orion, who will paralyze you with a shock barrier, then attacks. After that, you head for the sub-zeroish island of White Glacier where you fight, *trumpets play*, Regulus, who will kick bombs at you (all mini bosses use bombs) and charge at you with extreme speed and use his blades on his hands to turn you into chicken strips. That's the 4 islands and their mini bosses. Now you go up to the core city of Black Fortress, and you fight the "lord" of the 4 mini bosses, Altair, who uses his mini-ship-aid, Vega together and atttacks in different ways. When you hit him enough, he melds with Vega to become stronger. Then you beat him, and *GASP!* who comes down to save him?!?! None other than one of the 2 remaining knights of the 4 islands, Regulus!!! He carries a wounded Altair/Vega away. Yaaaa!!! You've beaten the game....or have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom