Regarding god saving the kittens-

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite." - Leo Tolstoy

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. " - Albert Einstein

Humans don't need to depend on animals as a source of food.

*attempting to see atiragepro's point....... perhaps he should clarify... because to scream obscenities and then take them back.. *confused*

"I'm Laughing REALLY hard right now..."

FoxyLoxy said:
*attempting to see atiragepro's point....... perhaps he should clarify... because to scream obscenities and then take them back.. *confused*
My point is,:

"When making jokes, one must send SOME SORT of indication, whan saying them, to allways SHOW SOME INDICATION OF IT ACTUALLY BEING A JOKE!!

Your failure to do so actually made the joke lowley, and insensitive. And then to say: "Aww Cmoooon! you don't actually think i was Seriose, did you?" was the point i was trying to make. Allthough it was pretty funny!! :p :cool:

alright I see your point now. I apologize to all who were offended, I guess I thought it was so unlikely and .. possibly horrendous that noone would really consider it real. (im not gonna lie ATIRAGEPRO for some reason your text really throws me, and i couldnt figure it out, but point well made).

Re: "I'm Laughing REALLY hard right now..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
My point is,:

"When making jokes, one must send SOME SORT of indication, whan saying them, to allways SHOW SOME INDICATION OF IT ACTUALLY BEING A JOKE!!

Your failure to do so actually made the joke lowley, and insensitive. And then to say: "Aww Cmoooon! you don't actually think i was Seriose, did you?" was the point i was trying to make. Allthough it was pretty funny!! :p :cool:

Yes its kinda hard to tell wether some1 is joking or not when all you see is a bunch of text maybe next time include "jk'ing" might helps us know when your joking or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom