Refurbishing pc's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google both models, but they look like they have already been refurbished, you need to find the sales directly from offices or the govinment, looks specifically for government computer surplus sales then you can pick up cheep an sell on for some more profit.

Google both models, but they look like they have already been refurbished, you need to find the sales directly from offices or the govinment, looks specifically for government computer surplus sales then you can pick up cheep an sell on for some more profit.

yeah ok. did ypu mean surply

Nope surplus is a word use when a company or government body has to much old stock or unused equipment, you know the army navy store that always have a lot of old army issue boots an other equipment there called surplus stores. There a way to clear older / unused equipment.

Nope surplus is a word use when a company or government body has to much old stock or unused equipment, you know the army navy store that always have a lot of old army issue boots an other equipment there called surplus stores. There a way to clear older / unused equipment.

can't seem to find many in australia??. and i like to be able to buy them online which will make it tons easier

Re: refurnishing pc's.

Your best be will be government sales / foreclosure notices, just be aware that you may not get hard drives from government computers.

Yeah, you most definitely won't. Most hard drives that previously contained any personal data more than likely won't be included.

I work at a school district, and we use a drill press to destroy our hard drives. Even if they're dead, we punch them full of holes. :)

Re: refurnishing pc's.

Yeah, you most definitely won't. Most hard drives that previously contained any personal data more than likely won't be included.

I work at a school district, and we use a drill press to destroy our hard drives. Even if they're dead, we punch them full of holes. :)

At work, we've just smashed them with sledgehammers in our shop. Much more fun :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom