Reeses chocolate, prices in the USA?

cheers for that. It's more expensive to ship from the US to the UK than vice versa so I've asked someone in the US to do me a favour and when they next go to walmart price up a selection of items I've given them (hopefully they'll be there). Unless there's more than a £10 saving compared to be sourcing them all from ebay over here It's probably not worth the hassle.
Everything I listed off is at the Walmart I go to so I would guess other Walmarts have similar stock.

I thought you overseas-fellows hated American chocolate anyway? :p

Nope. When I went to Canada I bought some Hersheys and it was pretty nice, I liked it. Tastes different to standard UK chocolate maker Cadburys but it's not totally dissimilar. Most people I know that have tried Hersheys like it. Anyway Kraft Foods recently bought Cadburys so I don't think we will get much of a choice but to eat american chocolate soon :p

Never tried Reeses.

Nope. When I went to Canada I bought some Hersheys and it was pretty nice, I liked it. Tastes different to standard UK chocolate maker Cadburys but it's not totally dissimilar. Most people I know that have tried Hersheys like it. Anyway Kraft Foods recently bought Cadburys so I don't think we will get much of a choice but to eat american chocolate soon :p

Never tried Reeses.
Milk chocolate with a different tasting peanut butter in a cup form.

Don't knock it before you try it. Peanut butter and actual nuts taste a lot different. Reeses peanut butter tastes WAY different compared to regular.

The only nut thing i've ever liked is Toblerone. And that's not even proper nut. Nut's are yuck, I don't like the texture, the pungent odor, or the earthy taste.

I have tried penut butter once and unsurprisingly it was pretty rancid. But If I ever come across that stuff i'll give it a go..

In the town I live in, standard two cup Reese's candy is about $0.75 at our local Walmart. The king size Reese's is about $1.25 last time I checked, and the eggs are about $0.75. Personally, Reese's is second to none in my book.

Back
Top Bottom