RED LIGHT CAMERAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I was in the intersection... ya know halfway thru the light.. I did what I learned as a kid I completed the turn instead of blocking the intersection.

Just sucks going over the mail and ya get that notice!
patonb I think that takes some brass to steal one of them...

I remember heading down south and I saw a flash when I was driving through a non-active construction zone. I looked down to realize I was going 12-15ish over. I look around and nobody was around me, so I knew the flash was a camera flash and it was intended for me. I never did get a notice, which I have to choke up to the bikes I had on the back of the car. It's really hard to make out more than 2 letters of the plate when you have a few bikes on there... quite a bit of aluminum tubing in the way.

Was not aware it takes the for speeding!

Thanks for the laugh tho! I was recently talking about adding a bike rack on the forums... your story has inspired me to make that happen asap!@

yea... not an option... this was an area I am not in that often...

on the other hand the other night on the local news they were showing the live camera coverage(not red lights) is setup to cover the entire area. Supposed to help with gridlock and back ups......

yea... not an option... this was an area I am not in that often...

on the other hand the other night on the local news they were showing the live camera coverage(not red lights) is setup to cover the entire area. Supposed to help with gridlock and back ups......

I often check the TDOT cameras in between where I live and where I work to see how the interstate looks. It there's a problem I can go the old/back way and make it; even though it takes longer it will be faster than sitting in a traffic jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom