Recent Spam Posts (PLEASE READ AGAIN!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to go on a different topic, but, major's santa always reminds me of the one futurama episode about the evil robot santa. espicaly with 'want a present'

hmmm how could you verify a minimum age/maturity level for joining members? age would be easy but there'd be some 25 y/o smart @$$... it could be a start though... all current members exempt, but new members would require some sort of verification or security measure... enter your computers info, digitally sign the disclaimer and if you don't comply... you loose access to your computer or just blocked completely via ip from the forum under any name....
good luck, and thanks for workin at this! i know it isn't easy

I don't know of any hacks for that, but for now, the rule of thumb is that your IQ must be at least a single digit in order to not get yourself banned.

lmao, you might be a geek if your iq is larger than your hd? is that what you're saying? huh lol j/k
well, you might be an engineer if you have no life and can prove it mathematically.
now about that spam... it's never going to stop. there's just no way, not untill google revieles the spamless forum where all messages are scanned for content and filed into forum sections automatically and spam is edited entirely by computers (computers smarter than the avg. spammer) and we all buy in to have our words examined, cataloged, thrown into a database and stolen from underneath our own keyboard by the text reading word swipeing, paraphrazing, super computer sons of ... eehhh hemmm... sorry...

spam.
sucks.

the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom