Realy Funny Prank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseband Member
Ok heres a great office prank. what u do is u press the "print screen" button on the keyboard of ur victem and then u open up paint(if u run windows, if not open a similar bitmap file) click edit>paste and once ur hav done that right click on the image of ther desktop and select "set as desktop backround". then make a folder and put all thier icons in the that folder and then put that folder in the recycle bin, after that hide the toolbar and wach as ur victem goes into a rebooting/virus scaning frenzy. its realy fun to watch them try to click on a static image of thier desktop, lol.
enjoy!

I did that to 6 people's comps in my programming class. It was hilarious the first time I did it, but just annoying the next 782 times ;)

the only 'funny' part of flashing the BIOS would be to hit the restart button halfway through the BIOS being flashed....but yeah that really wouldn't be too funny....not to them anyway

ur, you could put glue all over every single hting in their office
or once they walk in, board their cubical shut with 2x4s

or you could use "personal bodily fluids" as thermal compound. After they use it for an hour or two they might ask what is that smell?

I did that to my teacher

She was like some evil person really really really messed up my computer and it took me 6 hours to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom