Really insane random video

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3trj

Fully Optimized
This is one of the wierdest videos I've ever seen on Youtube. Whoever made this has quite an imagination.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XnJAozfBq7w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XnJAozfBq7w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I've watched it so many times, it's hilarious! I can't quite get my head round it though!

Seen that before....

In response to Bigr's thread, that was locked and deleted.

I will give my self a 468x120 signature with a black backround and hot pink text that says Proud Homosexual or whatever else if I lose my bet.

My bet is he will not get banned by the end of November...

Any way, Crazy video....and I wonder if the creator is acctually sane, or just was neglected as a child.:confused:

Only one phrase can describe what i though about that video, wtf.

Then ending was funny though.

Lord AnthraX said:
Seen that before....

In response to Bigr's thread, that was locked and deleted.

I will give my self a 468x120 signature with a black backround and hot pink text that says Proud Homosexual or whatever else if I lose my bet.

HAHA, I saw that thread a few minutes ago. Must have been looking at it while it got deleted. Funny stuff.

About the sig, like this one? Maybe alittle of design idea?
pzero.jpg
Since then the respective parties have reconciled and are best buds. ;)

Lord AnthraX said:

I don't think he ever will.

Go to google: search "bigr5026"

You will find endless pages of many, many, many forums that bigr5026 has registered in and has posted.

It's kinda wierd.

thebleakness said:
Since then the respective parties have reconciled and are best buds. ;)

They are?

man, those two characters were annoying as crap.

"Charlie" sounds like a wannabe of the bald neighbor on Aqua teen hunger force who's name I can't remember right now.

[H]ard forums, Cell Phone forums and N-Gage forums, Yoshi Forums, DFI Street, Cyber Tech Help Support Forums, PaintballForum.com, Overclockers club, Scooter Junkie forums, Atari Forums, PCApex Forums, AMD forums, FvC, Photography and i[M]aging forums, logitech forums, oCX forums, Happy Little Things forums. WOW :amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom