Realistic Joke We can pull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Methylene Blue info Nubius. Do you know where I can get some of the Pharmaceutical-grad dye? I can think of so many applications for that!

You could put a laxitive in his food or drink. That's always bound to get some laughs.

hmmm is it possible to play uzi's recording over skype or something like that somehow?

my speakers suck

Just set your sound setting to "What you hear" and then play the recording :) I do it all the time :D

mrscientific13 said:
Thanks for the Methylene Blue info Nubius. Do you know where I can get some of the Pharmaceutical-grad dye? I can think of so many applications for that!

You could put a laxitive in his food or drink. That's always bound to get some laughs.

You could probably pick some up from your local fish/fish supply store. It is commonly used as a medication for fish.

mrscientific13 said:

hmm.....pharmaceutical grade......im thinkin.........the pharmacy?

k you do everything in this order

1) methylene blue
2) glue his hands to groin
3)leave an abortion message and parents voice mssage bank
4) make ex gf tell new gf he gave her herpes
5)F**K the **** out of is girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom