Realistic Joke We can pull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
ok, so me and some friends really hate this annoying kid that used to play basketball with us, so now we want our revenge

we were going to spam his cell phone with text messages (sending them through email), but unfortunately after asking many people he doesn't have one -.-

also, he just got a girlfriend and he acts like he's the sh*t now (well not really, but you get my point)

we were planning on calling his house # over Skype and telling his parents that he has a girlfriend and hopefully his parents won't know and will get upset and record all this on computer, but that sounds like a pretty bad plan to me (im on newspaper staff so i have the student directory, meaning i got his #, address, all that good stuff :D)

I wanna pull a realistic joke on this guy, not some crazy idea that we'll never accomplish/might get into trouble for :)

ty

tell his parents he has a girlfriend...........................oooooh no anything but that. What grade was the guy who came up with that 'prank' in? kindergarten?

You could beat him with a baseball bat and say "HAHAHA GOT YOU!" and run away laughing like little evil gnomes.

In all seriousness you could use methylene blue. Nice little prank and when people start seeing blue urine they usually get kind of worried.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylene_blue

Scroll down to the bottom to read up on it's "PRANK" factor.........personally I like the baseball bat idea.

Ok here's a lame idea, start a conversation with him and have a friend or two sneak up behind him and if he keeps his hands just dangling beside his hips when he talks have your friend(s) put super glue or some other strong adhesive on the palms of his hand then kick him in the groin so that when he grabs it afterwards his hand gets stuck and as for his other hand, stick a pic of his gf in it so it gets stuck on the glue then attract as much attention to him as possible, especially the attention of his girl friend, It may sound hard or even impossible but it's not as hard as you think and the end result is hilarious.

diabloII said:
we were planning on calling his house # over Skype and telling his parents that he has a girlfriend and hopefully his parents won't know and will get upset and record all this on computer, but that sounds like a pretty bad plan to me (im on newspaper staff so i have the student directory, meaning i got his #, address, all that good stuff :D)

didn't some one post a prank phone call message from sex toys dot com a few days back. leave that one is parents or girl friends message bank

Leave a fake message from the abortion clinic at his house, telling how his GF is pregnant and she does not want to abort, and they need to talk to him right away. Make sure his parents get it.

003 said:
Leave a fake message from the abortion clinic at his house, telling how his GF is pregnant and she does not want to abort, and they need to talk to him right away. Make sure his parents get it.

I like this one

Yeah, why don't you mess with this kid as much as possible. Then i'll see on the news next week, that some kid went to school with a arsenal of weapons and took out the whole school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom