Is this real or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpete

Solid State Member
Hi
i found this on another forum and want to find out if its good photoshopping skills or real?

does anyone know?

see >> HERE <<

thanks

Hmm, hard to say... there are few frames so its difficult to tell. I would say... Probably fake, but it looks real.

do you think that they are messing with visual perspectives. Like, they are all in front of the hoop and she just smacks the net with her hand as she goes down and then fakes to have hit her head.

I have seen ppl at games do that kinda stuff (sitting on the hoop and then falling through) but being thrown in the air and going through it perfectly like that... I donÂ’t think so.

it's fake. she would have to a a midget to fit her shoulders through the hoop. and nobody would be stupid enough to get hurt that way, look how high she is thrown...if something goes wrong she's going to be seriously injured or worse. if her chin got caught she might be decapitated.....now that would have been a much cooler movie!

Yea!! Someone try it and take a movie!

Yea I agree with Seria, I thought initially that they were just in front of the net. And when you listen to it, the sound of her going through the net isnt so good. It makes a regular ball swoosh sound, when it wouldnt be like that at all.

its real I was there... I was also there when jesus was born... you guys believe me dont you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom