The REAL Iraq War

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they pay children, normal kids, to do it. The kids take it because they need the money.

Heres how it usedd to work. KIds would go up to Tanks or vehicles, and begin throwing rocks. No big deal, even to the dismounts (Infantry that walk beside slow moving convos). All of a sudden, theres an explosion, and dead soldiers are everywhere. A tank treads blown, and suddenly everything is hell. An IED? No. One of those kids threw a grenade, using the othert children as a distraction. The sad truth: a new policy. If they throw rocks, fire back. So, do innocent children die? Most of those who do get shot are just kids throwing rocks. But thats the way it goes.

Children who fight for the Jihad more often then not carry grenades up to soldiers, who offer the universal gift of candy, just like in every US war. Unfortinatly, the exchange ends up with a dead soldier.

My Drill Sergeant was a Bradley Master Gunner... you don't want to know the stories he told.

EnigmaX said:
Vincenzo - Please do me a favor and DON'T go into the armed forces. No offense, but that paged made me want to vomit, and not because of the images that were posted.

Don't go into the armed forces. You would be one of those panzy left wing soldiers who would complain because there not getting a 5 Star meal at the end of the day.

I'm not trying to be rude, or abrasive. I come from a family of military men. I have a brother who has served 4 rotations in the Iraq war. I have a good friend who is currently stationed in Afghanistan, and has been there for 5 months. He left his wife, his son, and his daughter behind to go do something that people like you could never do.

Ok, so I am coming across rude, and probably beyond that. I'm so sick of political @ssholes who couldn't dig a 5 foot deep whole if their life depended on it, ranting and raving about this War and how it's all about Oil.

IF, and I only say IF, YOU WANT SOME REAL INSIGHT on the War, check out this link below. My friend that I told you about, who's currently stationed over there, has been keeping an online journal.

This is the real war, from a soldiers persective. Not some media hype bullshit.

http://www.thegillfam.com/afghan7.htm

I linked you to Page 7 of his journal.

So I guess you're not the guy to brag about how I'll dodge the draft when they bring it back? I'll help others cross in to Canada too. :cool:

Nubius said:
about time someone else realizes this.....women want equality and all that but look what happens when she becomes a POW then suddenly she's a hero, theres a book and movie about her and she's probably sit on top of a nice pile of cash.....psht....stupid crap

Exactly!.. The sex of the soldier definitely the great equalizer here. Imagine if it was a guy. Poor Robert Hitchcock from Iowa. If his gun jammed and he laid it down as Fading said, and was indirectly responsible for the death of his teammate, imagine the response the man would've received after getting "rescued".. :rolleyes:

I doubt he'll be getting book deals to tell the story of the "Life of a Hero"............

Anyways. As for enemy combatants in Iraq.. Yeah.. The sad reality is that kids and women "do" fight. Not just for money as Fading said though. The most dangerous of them all are the suicide bombers.. These guys don't get "paid" to kill themselves.. Or get promised that their "families will be taken care of".. Even though I am sure it happens "sometimes"..

They usually carry out these attacks b/c of their beliefs.. Either inherently or brainwashing.. To get a kid to kill someone, you "do" need brainwashing :rolleyes:.. Kids regardless of which country they are born in, aren't really "born evil" you know.. :)

Also, the reason could be religious in nature or political. Or it may just be that they blame the occupation for the deaths of their family..

The latter is more common than you think. When you get a woman who has lost everything, what would you do?

People know how to pray upon such people. Their anger and hate.. And when they can blend in with the population, when they ARE the population, you are royally ****ed... :rolleyes:

lol yeah. I am sinhalese. :)

Anyways, yeah. There has been a civil war going on for a while now... It was pretty bad when I was a kid, but now it's better.. Last time I visited, they had like armed army guys every 5 meters on the airport. It was ridiculous. Check points, bunkers on the roads was a common sight. But after the ceasefire, it's better now :)..

From the wikipedia link:
Life on Sri Lanka has been marred by more than two decades of ethnic conflict, mainly between the national government and the Tamil militant groups led predominately by the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE, pronounced L-T-T-E) insurgency. In early 2002, the two sides agreed on a ceasefire. The conditions of this ceasefire are currently under renegotiation, and the political stability of the country is uncertain.

Lots of sick stories man. You think the secret sauce is McDonalds is bad?.. In one instance I remember one restaurant in SL, to "help out" with the dead people problem (err.), decided to chop up the bodies and sell food with that "meat".. :rolleyes:..

Anyways.. One unsuspecting soul looking for a simple meal found a ****in FINGER in his meal.. :mad:.. And that was the end to that little restaurant.

FadingTheory said:
No, they pay children, normal kids, to do it. The kids take it because they need the money.

Heres how it usedd to work. KIds would go up to Tanks or vehicles, and begin throwing rocks. No big deal, even to the dismounts (Infantry that walk beside slow moving convos). All of a sudden, theres an explosion, and dead soldiers are everywhere. A tank treads blown, and suddenly everything is hell. An IED? No. One of those kids threw a grenade, using the othert children as a distraction. The sad truth: a new policy. If they throw rocks, fire back. So, do innocent children die? Most of those who do get shot are just kids throwing rocks. But thats the way it goes.

Children who fight for the Jihad more often then not carry grenades up to soldiers, who offer the universal gift of candy, just like in every US war. Unfortinatly, the exchange ends up with a dead soldier.

My Drill Sergeant was a Bradley Master Gunner... you don't want to know the stories he told.

Please do tell the story's

Those picture of people heads blown off, body blown to pieces, what's so unusual about that? Nobody ever said war was pretty.

This is an urban warfare, and civilian casualties are common.

So I guess you're not the guy to brag about how I'll dodge the draft when they bring it back? I'll help others cross in to Canada too.

Paranoid about them bringing the draft back? I would be to if that's your thoughts on it.

Now I'm not saying that I FULLY support the present administration, or their decisions. The United States is about the people. The government doesn't make the U.S. what it is, although presently they think they do.

Were you in that march in Washington yesterday protesting the war?

EnigmaX said:
Paranoid about them bringing the draft back? I would be to if that's your thoughts on it.

Now I'm not saying that I FULLY support the present administration, or their decisions. The United States is about the people. The government doesn't make the U.S. what it is, although presently they think they do.

Were you in that march in Washington yesterday protesting the war?

If we go into Iran we will loose a shitload of personnell. They won't have a choice - pull out or start drafting.

I would go to jail first. I don't feel this country is worth serving in its present form. From the death tax, to the Iraq bullshit.
Did you know Saddam wanted to sell oil to the US beyong the confines and price fixing of OPEC? We could have $0.90 per gallon of premium if it wevent for the Bush family. But nooooo... we HAD to got to war.

No, I'm not about to drive 3 hours to sit around with a bunch of plebs holding signs.
I was wasing my Japanese car. Drinking a German beer. Then I went drinking with my friend from college - Sambuca (Italian). Good stuff, but one HELL of a hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom