Is this for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
I look at it this way. Of all places to look for money you go to a computer forum w/ a bunch of poor computer geeks trying to make a living for themselves? hahahah.

not accurate. most kids here are not trying to make a living for themselves.

I get these type emails ALL THE TIME. Usually, it will be somebody from Nigeria who inherited 20-100 mil. but needs to send the money to america for this or that reason, blah blah blah. They're fishing for your credit card or bank info.

JCash21 said:
I get these type emails ALL THE TIME. Usually, it will be somebody from Nigeria who inherited 20-100 mil. but needs to send the money to america for this or that reason, blah blah blah. They're fishing for your credit card or bank info.
HAHA! Thats so common! I got one saying that someone had found Saddam's secret gold and they wanted to use my bank account to transfer the money over here. Those kinds of e-mails tend to follow current world events, lol.

Sometimes you just gotta laugh when they spell Jamacia wrong when they send me their emails... Especially when they claim to be the President.

Flanker said:
HAHA! Thats so common! I got one saying that someone had found Saddam's secret gold and they wanted to use my bank account to transfer the money over here. Those kinds of e-mails tend to follow current world events, lol.

LOL.. that's a new one. They're creative sons of b*****s, that's for sure :p

yea if anyone sells stuff on ebay here you get this crap all the time.

like if your selling like 20 dollar pair of jeans some guy with bad spelling emails you saying i will give you $450 plus shipping if you can ship it to nigeria. it will be my mothers birthday and i must get her these. i wanna laugh at the people who actually fall for these things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom