Reading a differnce forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

schulz269

Daemon Poster
I was reading this forum and this is acually a really stupid guy but he said this:

tweaker said:
Well AMD's has never actually been faster, just more efficient. :)

Heh my chip packs 2MB no wonder it crawls... :p

what do you guys think about this?

"Imagin all the Hebrews gettin' krunk..."

I think you're lying, and that sig looks kinda like me. :confused: :cool:

he said some comments that really made me rather upset when i was sayign that amd was better for gaming instead of intel and they have reviews/benchmarks and 3dmarks to prove it and some other stuff but ya he picked it apart and it was rather stupid and i think his one of those "know it all people"

If he gets stoned, then he will understand :-..."

That's what i thought. This guy's brain is ROM. (Read only Memmory :p) When he is embarresed, he must deny harder! Otherwize, he just might learn something NEW, and that just can't happen no matter what!! :amazed:

Let him wattle in his own crap and let him believe whatever the He1l he wants. :( If he says stuff like that in public, people are just going to laugh at this moron. ;) :cool:

ya i agree it jsut ticks me off a good bit.. see i use to love intel when i didn't know crap about computer cause it jsut looked good until i get really into computers and then soon after hcanged my mind but i wouldn't say stuff like he does...

and the guys a moderator!?

His comment makes no sense "Not faster, just more efficient" unless he's talking solely about the actual clock speed.

If it's "More efficient" at doing something, then that'd make it FASTER right.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom