Which razor do you guys use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
Due to a dare back in the middle of the summer, I ended up shaving my head. That's what happens when you combine certain drinks of choice with some devious friends. But nonetheless, I decided to hold the look for a while.

In doing so, I've tried many different razors. Pretty much all of them except the fusion, which is too ridiculously priced for me to even consider trying. But after the long road of disposables, BICs, cheap CVS knock off brands, etc... the big two came down to the Mach 3 and Quattro.

So, here I am, just curious as to what the TF board members use. I'm relatively stuck between the two, myself. Personally, I find I nick myself a bit more with the Mach 3, whereas the Quattro is literally unnickable due to the wires that cross the blades. However, the Mach 3 is a tid bit easier to clean out. And I really mean a tid bit.

But I figured I'd turn it over to the TF members and ask what you folks use. I'm sure there's a wide range here... from $200 electric thumpers to those who swear their 10 cent BIC is the end-all-be-all of shaving.

With that being said... thoughts?

3115VDntHGL._AA280_.jpg

Braun 5877

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom