Razer eXactMat™ & eXactRest™

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i bought mine for real cheap, I dont get why you would want such a pricey mousepad. I mean come on! its a floppy peice of fabric
but then again,
chiks dig the floppy:p :cool: :D ;) :eek: :)

Why would you get a Diamondback when you coupld buy a much newer, better "Copperhead"?

Anway, I've got the Blue Copperhead and a Func Industries Surface 1030 LE with aluminum billet base. It's really sweet...

Already had a copperhead and sold it off to a schoolmate for a good price. The mouse i had before the copperhead was a diamondback and as far as i can remember i noticed no difference. I only sold the copperhead so i could buy a diamondback and have the extra £20.

Can you tell me where you got your Func Industries Surface 1030 LE with aluminum billet base from please? :)
Tbh never heard of it before

Just so you can be aware, the alloy mats wear out the teflon feet on the mice so they need replacing often. I still stand by my DKT mouse being just as good as these £30 ones.

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
The mouse i had before the copperhead was a diamondback and as far as i can remember i noticed no difference. I only sold the copperhead so i could buy a diamondback and have the extra £20.

Can you tell me where you got your Func Industries Surface 1030 LE with aluminum billet base from please? :)
Tbh never heard of it before

Well, the difference between the copperhead and the diamondback is 2000dpi vs. 1600dpi, which I guess shouldn't be that huge to a difference to the eye. The copperhead has a 32k onboard memory, which will save all of your settings inside the mouse, so if you brong it to another PC, you're settings won't need to reconfigured. Which is good for me because i have 2 PC's.

The Func Industries surface 1030 LE I got from newegg.com awhile ago, I don't see that they have the LE version any longer, they have some new versions though... I'd highly recommended the Func pads... they are sweet.

Trifid said:
Just so you can be aware, the alloy mats wear out the teflon feet on the mice so they need replacing often. I still stand by my DKT mouse being just as good as these £30 ones.
I would be much too lazy to replase the booties on my mouse

Trifid said:

Which alloy mats are you referring too?

To wear out the teflon feet on a mouse you would have to always be pressing the mouse down hard onto the pad. I use my mouse werely lightly.. I put most of the pressure on my elbow and my hand basically holds the mouse lightly and almost hovers.

They also make a good product to apply on your mat to decrease friction. I haven't felt i've needed it though...

The Steelpad 4S inparticular, I assume it will be similar for other ones considering it is metal against metal, so one will have to go after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom