Rate your Christmas dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had leftover hamburger helper. It was at least made with ground turkey so i guess thats close.

2/10

well, mashed potatoes, amazing ham, corn :D , and biscuits (other stuff to but eh). well I love Christmas dinner for the ham! so 10/10 <3 Honey baked Ham.

o_O on christmas eve i weighed 11St 9Lbs. I now way 11St 13Lbs :eek:

It's because of the nicest thing i have ever had ( well two things actually )

Some cheese from Normandy melted and then have a cheese fondu with pitta bread

And my grandma' awesome recipe of. I could sell this but im feeling kind.

Equal Quantities of Toffee, and Marshmallows, and half the amount of Butter and double in rice crispies, melt the butter, marshmallows, and toffee in a saucepan until liquidy, poor over rice crispies and spread out over a trey or dish.

Here's an example of the ingredients amounts:

200Grams Marshmallows
200Grams Toffee
100Grams REAL Butter (unsalted)
400Grams Rice Crispies

These are loose measurements they could probably be okay with a 50G margin, but to much and the mixture wont set.

Try it. It tastes like Kellogs Square bars but 10x nicer, because of the toffee and butter.

Unfortunately basicly half the ingredients are pure sugar, and one quater fat,and one quater fibre.

well, mashed potatoes, amazing ham, corn :D , and biscuits (other stuff to but eh). well I love Christmas dinner for the ham! so 10/10 <3 Honey baked Ham.

Lumpy Mashed Potato is a sin ! it is horrible. I pulverise my potato for about 30 minutes with a Spork (yes Spork its a Spoon + Fork :) )

I pulverise my potato for about 30 minutes with a Spork
That's what they made electric mixers for. Add in some whole milk, some butter, salt, and pepper, and whip them until they are light and fluffy.

We're doing Christmas at our house next year, and I plan on cooking a full menu. not sure what yet, but a good meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom