Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
v-dogg i got the 3rd gb a few weeks ago. dont really know why, i just felt like buying something (and it was super cheap at the time).
b1g the big font is "japanese brush" and the smaller font is called "kudesai", its like a chinese brush script.
i like the script you have for your specs as well, where did you find it? it took me a little searching to find the type i wanted. i like yours to and would like to add it to my collection!

impulse buy... lol :) you should have gotten some magicstix dude :)

nagasama said:
v-dogg i got the 3rd gb a few weeks ago. dont really know why, i just felt like buying something (and it was super cheap at the time).
b1g the big font is "japanese brush" and the smaller font is called "kudesai", its like a chinese brush script.
i like the script you have for your specs as well, where did you find it? it took me a little searching to find the type i wanted. i like yours to and would like to add it to my collection!

lol...I use the Japanese brush too, for my specs. That's why I thought it looks familiar.

haa vern i guess i coulda, but wanted them to be the same so when i took pics of the rig it would look uniform LOL. actually the 2 512s i got overclock well, and keep really tight timings. i can get them (and my original 2gb) over 800mhz with 3-3-3-9(12) 2T. anything under 800mhz i cna run at 1T, but they dont like it too much.
b1g,
ie the same one im using? lol...
that explains why it looks familiar heh it looks a little different when its smaller.

lol...That kinda made it more confusing. Drop the red shadow. Or make it closer to the white layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom