Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the girl in there scored major points so to me--it's an automatic 9/10. As someone mentioned here, perfect score is hard to come by unless there's something that wows me further.

One thing for sure, you have a creative mind when constructing something like this. You must do a lot of murals too. Where do you get most of your designs from? Are they random picts just put together and tweaked for effects?

Yea....I just google a lot of pictures, related to the theme, and layer them creatively.

The work you do does seems like you've spent hours and hours on them, something I don't have the patience for. But looks good because of the effort.

Me, I want to do more to my sig too, but I was afraid to mess it up, lol. I was going to lighten (transparency) the girl a bit more to get the focus off of her ,lol. Then people would look at my specs more. I don't have the greatest of specs but it's the idea. At the same time, I like her in there because it does make it pleasing and even a bit exciting since this forum are mainly dominated by males.

I was also thinking on adding more designs and logos in there too which means I'll have to shrink the font size, etc. Lots to do.

It usually takes a few hours. The majority of the time though, is looking for the pictures, I want to work with. The editing and layering is shorter, because I kind of have a preset or, I already know which settings to use.

6.5/10

its kinda big, and cluttered...but i love the color red and it is put together nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom