Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, PanzerKammander i "fixed" your signature then realised you changed it to a link because it's too big. as for "who" uses dialup.....that would be me. Australia's broadband network is crap and expensive. i get like $9 unlimited dialup versus probably something like $30 for a broadband plan i would write off in under an hour.

lol, PanzerKammander i "fixed" your signature then realised you changed it to a link because it's too big. as for "who" uses dialup.....that would be me. Australia's broadband network is crap and expensive. i get like $9 unlimited dialup versus probably something like $30 for a broadband plan i would write off in under an hour.

I bow down to you for being able to survive dialup.

Here's one I made at Ferrari's request:

ferrarisig5fy6.jpg

TPG has recently brought out an ADSL2+ plan with a 150Gb limit (40GB peak, 110GB off peak) for about $70 per month, not including uploads. I'll probably try and move to that.

Currently we're on a plan with Telstra, that gives us a 10GB limit (including uploads) for $60 per month.
10GB is terrible for a download limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom