Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a wrong thing to say, everyone deserves a computer, developing countries can buy laptops for $100, they use them for learning not wasting time,

oh and chris im on computer-talk now :D

I retract my post. What I meant to say is that people should have a computer, just not 2grand rigs. I was trying to make a point on internet. I know that some places, e.g. the rural UK, still don't have broadband internet. I'm just saying that developing countries should have a strong ground or base before they expand. Sorry for the confusion.

rural UK??, anyone can have broadband in the UK, ok some isles off scotland may not but they dont count :D

nope parts of Yorkshire an Wales an, Scotland still can't get broad band because they are isolated an the phone network in England is pathetic compared to the rest of western Europe.

No not the whole of Scotland just highland scotland some part's have broad band but it is patchy at best.

Oh an i give your sig 9/10.

All right you guys, I got tire of doing this. Now how do you rate it? It's simple and to the point. Nothing fancy, but the girl is for visual pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom