Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in developing countries shouldn't have a computer. They should be busy, well, developing their economy.

i wouldnt say that.
They need computers, everyone needs a basic computer.
I've helped a lot of developed countries by giving them food, money, shelter(clothing), and computers.
It helps a lof of schools and libraries.

Lets stay on topic, and not go off topic.

Ermm peter IT is the way of the future an it is helping to drag some of them countries out of the red financially.

The small island nation of Tuvalu is a prime example, they are the owners of the .tv country code an receive a yearly payment of $1,000,000 that has turned a small failing econamy to a huge financial success in the area an it has made the country a better place to live. So IT is essential for developing countries to make a headway into fiscal solvency.

not a problem.

In a attempt to drag this thread back ontopic I will give your sig a 8.9 on the sig coolness scale. What would you rate mine as?

Orion is my call sign in a BSG forum I post on when we do a role play. That is also why there is "Flight leader 27th squadron Battlestar Dauntless" on there to.

People in developing countries shouldn't have a computer. They should be busy, well, developing their economy.

thats a wrong thing to say, everyone deserves a computer, developing countries can buy laptops for $100, they use them for learning not wasting time,

oh and chris im on computer-talk now :D

Thank's for that nickm I will look now I am the mod of the network section.

ok, i posted a bit well 4 times, do you know themajor as he founded it and your a mod or did he make you a mod because you were one of the first members and were good with networking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom