Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I must have a sexy chick in my sig then. I guess they're ok to use since even a mod has one in his sig. Then everyone will be forced to give me a 10/10.

OMG, I must have a sexy chick in my sig then. I guess they're ok to use since even a mod has one in his sig. Then everyone will be forced to give me a 10/10.

Hire a sexy chick to model on your car. Take pictures and make a sig. 10/10 follows.

That's going to be hard since I don't know any girls that fine. But I checked out that link you posted and I'm going to use one of Juicy's sig. I'll just modify it with some text.

So far, Models 3, 5, and 7 are the ones I'm debating to use. I'm going to see if I can even crop that girl out and import it into a new layer. Better yet, have her standing by the car. I have to play with it, if I can even find the right tool to do it.

You guys all got some pretty good sigs. I just installed CS3 so I'm doing something now. I love the Quick Selection Tool. But I got a question though:

How do you bring in other images from other files on your PC and import it into an existing new layer I just created?

You guys all got some pretty good sigs. I just installed CS3 so I'm doing something now. I love the Quick Selection Tool. But I got a question though:

How do you bring in other images from other files on your PC and import it into an existing new layer I just created?

Open that file in Ps. Select all, copy n paste on new layer. Thats what I do. There might be a faster way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom