Rate the sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, I'm going to start working on a new sig as soon as I get the new Photoshop software installed. But my desktop specs are so crappy, I don't even feel comfortable making it all nice and stuff.

I didn't know this forum had a feature to bleep out cuss words. Wow, pretty neat. I wonder what other words it omits?

It doesn't omit a water barrier and when it slips out, you get an infraction for that. Those tricky mods ;)

I got an infraction on another forum for what the mod appears to think Im trying to initiate a group buy on a part. Well, I proved him wrong because he got my wording all mixed up so the infraction was reversed. It was funny though because all the other members knew my intentions and they backed me up with the mod that gave that out to me. Man did he feel bad afterwards. PM'ed me and apologized, then even make a thread on apologizing to me in public, lol.

I got an infraction on another forum for what the mod appears to think Im trying to initiate a group buy on a part. Well, I proved him wrong because he got my wording all mixed up so the infraction was reversed. It was funny though because all the other members knew my intentions and they backed me up with the mod that gave that out to me. Man did he feel bad afterwards. PM'ed me and apologized, then even make a thread on apologizing to me in public, lol.

I just got an infraction today for posting "a picture of a woman giving a guy a *******, and throwing up". Seriously. That's messed up.http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/caturday-152898/#post1180745 Now why would I post a picture like that? I'm not kind of person. I believe that the picture was a mistake or something because I WILL NEVER POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT. You guys know me. The worse I do is say bad words and flame people.

i'm gonna ask b1gapl to make a new sig... cuz i changed a couple of things in there... i got a Dell Trinitron LCD Monitor (still 1400 x 900) RMA'ed my Norcent one, and i have ddr not ddr2.. so i'll tell him to fix that... i might ask him to start clean.. put a new Arbiter and Master Chief or maybe an SAS from Soldier Front pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom