Rate my awesome new sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha... i think like %99 of us agree that slipknot = notthatgreat...
BUT
the sig? pretty darn cool if you ask me... 8-9/10 kinda cool...
tho most people in this here computer forum have their system specs up in their sig in one way or another... itd be interesting to see if/how you could incorporate that into this one... otherwise, gj tho :D - RK

I love the sig man XD I've got a wall collage dedicated to slipknot XD joey is the man. insane drummer ^_^ but ya sig looks sweet XD wish i had graphic design talent lol

I did. :p

The last time Slipknot were number one was the time when they were on the waiting list for the company "Children toys and Masks." :p

But yeah, that sig is the sex!

I don't see what everybody's problem with Slipknot is...lol. I quite like their songs. As to 'who they are' it doesn't really matter to me...as long as they make good music, I like it. Haven't been listening to them much, though...been listening to A LOT of Demon Hunter. I think they're on of my new fav bands xD.

Anyway, nice sig indeed. Don't really like how you positioned the stocks, but the effects on it are quite nice. I do a bit of PS work myself, but I haven't tried much of that...I'm more into doing rendering jobs (cutting out stocks from like wallpapers, etc). That and sprite animations, heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom