[RANT] So I an involved in a car accident over the week end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I was not driving, nor was it my car. I still have a few days left on my driving suspension. I would be deep **** if I was driving.

Friend and I were driving in the city. We were at an intersection, the lights were green, but the car infront just grinded down to a halt. We stopped. I commented to be friend on why the cars infront stopped.
My freind reply about how he can see some one trying to find a parking spot.
And then.... BAM! We get rear ended by some stoopid woman with a Toyota Yaris.

I get out the car, so does the driver of the other car.
Woman :- The traffic just suddenly stopped.
Me :- (Angry and in little shock) NO **** *****! Did you're boyfriend use that excuse on you the last time he tried anal sex?
Woman :- .............
Then my freind was out handing me his camera asking me to take photos while he exchange driver details.

Our car looks like it just needs to get the rear bumper replace. Her car really needs to go to the panel beater. My neck and spine is a little bit ****ed up because of the whip lash.

Stupid thing is that i am getting the run around because the driver/car that hit us was registered Victoria where were are in New South Wales. NSW wants paper work for my injury claim in the next 28 days, where Victoria needs every thing back some time in next 2 years.
Currently getting given the run around because all the medical insitutions are working under the assumption that i have a claim number. However since it was a Victorian that hit me, i have to go according to the Victorian proceedures.

Because of the difference in the proceedures, I think i would of just been simpler if my freind just put the car in reverse.

Not happy. :mad:

Good to know that Australia is at least as screwed up as the US in this stuff. Hate to hear you got banged up though,mi amigo. You have some crappy luck, but I guess that's life. I'm just glad it wasn't any worse.

NO **** *****! Did you're boyfriend use that excuse on you the last time he tried anal sex?

XD LOL! best line ever!

women_drivers.jpg

i dunno...you have the right to be kinda upst..but it's no big deal. I don't want to be mean or anything..but i'm sure if the accident was your fault and the person screamed at you..you would rant over it anyway. so you really had no right to scream at that woman

Go to the doctor just to be safe. Had the same thing happen and while you are in pain go to the doctor for one to ensure everything is okay, and for two so you have proof you went if you want to file a claim at a later date.

i dunno...you have the right to be kinda upst..but it's no big deal. I don't want to be mean or anything..but i'm sure if the accident was your fault and the person screamed at you..you would rant over it anyway. so you really had no right to scream at that woman

Yes, everyone makes mistakes. That woman was probably as shook up and startled as you. Maybe her response upsetted you? Maybe you wanted an apology instead of an excuse? I don't know but screaming doesn't really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom