[RANT]I loss my driving license last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Last night has been a terrible finish to a so-son long week end. I was driving home from my parents place where i got busted for speeding. I was doing 71 Km/h (44MPH) in a 50 zone (31MPH). And to add more problems to this, it's a double demerit long week end.
The road I got busted on is a favorite speed trap for the coppers. It's a 50 zone and it's a slope too.

So it's going to be another 3 months before I can legally drive again. The fine is $260. And my insurance is going to go up too because of it.

Currently not a happy person.

There. I got it out of my system.

On the good news, it does mean that I do not have to worry about the ever increasing price in petrol for the next 3 months.
And I am not longer sobar driver with my friend when we go out drinking too.

Sucks, dude. Hate to hear it. The cops have their pet speed traps here, too. But going 45 in a 30 wouldn't net you anything like that here... and we don't do double points.

I got clocked doing 74 in a 55/45 (right on the line), but the deputy let me off with a warning. Sad part was that I was slowing down at the time... I was driving a '76 T-bird with a 351 Windsor and I was pushing all eight cylinders. :D I am now older and (barely) wiser.

Three months will pass quick... maybe the oil market will have calmed some by then.

That sucks. Only ticket I've gotten is when I ran a red light and was speeding to get to the liquor store before it closed. Cop was nice and only gave me a speed care required ticket because he didn't have time to clock me.

i got a ticket for doing 46 in a 30 and i only got the ticket cause i got a warning earlier in the year for 70 in a 30 (super bamf). and they said my license will get taken away for 20 days, but i have yet to get the stuff to send it in which ****es me off cause i paid the 100 dollar fine as soon as i got home, and they've cashed the check already.... talk about inconsiderate..

Next time how's about you don't speed? I'm sorry if I sound a ****** now but if you know it's a speed trap why speed through it? It's like punching a cop and then complaining you got arrested for assaulting a cop, no matter how you look at it it's your fault.

I estimated gas will be about $7 per gallon when your license is back, but at least you can save up some cash for it in the 3 months you can't drive, after all you live above your work so you got lucky in that area.

Should have bribed the cops... JK... That stinks But I guess the only thing you can do about it is........................................ make your car double as a boat and when they chase you drive off a bridge and start driving down river/lake... they will never see it coming!

I have the worst speeding tickets...2 of them

35 in a 25
45 in a 35

I always see people zoom by me doing 70 in a 45...

however, if it's anything to me...I did get to see some speeders who zoom by me get busted...but that has only been about 1% of the time :p

I see people get flashed by the photo radar vans all the time. Those fockers are always parked in the same place though, so I don't see how so many people get caught by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom