[RANT] Emo give me the $#!+ !

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i wonder how the girls fit in them jeans....you must be like almost dead skinny! and....i'd be scared if i ran into you somwhere and u were wearing girls jeans..

Sorry about the sizes, just wanted to say the pants weren't skin tight.

Okay, I don't know what all gay guys wear, there.

yeah...emo huh? The new commercial emo they play on the radio is pretty annoying too. Dudes crying about their ex-girlfriends...blah.
some older stuff was allright though...hmmmmm

I'm pretty sure those "emo" kids put the label on themselves. Seems that way.

And 99% of these "emo" bands are flavors of the week. I cannot explain in words how much I'd like to beat and asphyxiate that fairy, Gerard Way. Funny how teens will adore a chubby pale guy who sings (quite badly) whiny songs about being a wimp and not being able to cope with the normal problems of life.

I can't see how anyone would like that stuff anyway. I suppose after your brain starts to slowly decompose from listening to it, it doesn't bother you as much.

I'd much rather some musically technical Dream Theater =)

Girls jeans? Christ. I'm kinda' skinny too, and I HATE baggy clothes, but I don't wear girls jeans. Cheap boot-cut jeans are good enough for me.

I wonder if the truth behind all of your words are....

Is it that we are so afraid of kids who express their emotion and feel depressed, or are we really just disliking and scared of emotional guys?

Are you....

A HOMOPHOBE!!!?!?!?

by the way, that was a joke :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom