[RANT] Emo give me the $#!+ !

Status
Not open for further replies.
By having the ability to affect the life of others I can prove that my life means atleast something.

FireFox said:
By having the ability to affect the life of others I can prove that my life means atleast something.

Err... Don't we all affect the lives of others?

Anyways, yeah Harper, I feel your anger. Emo's are like a horrid plague at my highschool, they dye their hair different colours and listen to some weird ass screamo-goth crap. They also do the weirdest things, one emo guy I used to know back in elementary school was a regular kid, now he does hard drugs and sleeps with girls that don't even live here! O_O

I actually encounter more problems with wannabe thugs then emo's!

nah, a slap and telling them to get over their self pity works better.....well it makes ME feel better anyway after slapping them around :p

Hey, they say that there life sucks, and that they wish they could end it all. So do it for them, and clense the world of this plauge!

Ahem, sorry, emo people just tick me off.

Static_11 said:
not really.. just alot of people think that there life means nothign and that noone cares >_< stupid >_<
And they are right about the second part.

:p

I said this on another thread, but I once came across a MySpace bulletin. It asked people to choose between Emo and Metal music. I swear it came from Emo-ville because the first 200 or so entries (it was a pretty long bulletin) chose Emo over Metal STRAIGHT. I was like...this has to be a joke, and maybe it was, but I doubt it. Anyways, someone came around that chose Metal and starting from him, every next entry chose Metal over Emo, lol. Most of the metal-choosers also wrote something about what the hell was wrong with the first 200 choosers, lol.

Just something. :classic:

Haha. I love these threads you guys make. Quite a few about how much you all hate emo people, aren't you guys getting a little to emotional about how much you hate emo kids. Ironic.

I wear girl jeans. Haha. It doesn't make me emo. The truth is we are all emotional. Some just like to make everyone feel bad for them because they are idiots.

As for that Myspace bulletin, crap I have seen it like ten times. Anyway, Go Metal, I'm listening to UnderOATH -Cries of the past right now. But Indie music is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom