:RANT: Argggghhhh :RANT:

Status
Not open for further replies.
and its even worse when you are the ONLY one who is good with computers. My entire family know only how to surf the web. So when something goes wrong im the one they turned too.

Most of the time i just open IE(google is homepage :D ) and search for solutions.

My mom once asked me to run a cable a wire form our 2nd floor in my house to the basement. Geez I did not knwo wehre to start. SO i hit google and couple days after i was now an electrician:D

It usually works out that if someone asks me to fix something on their computer in my free time, I just get this real pissed off face.. It works really well,except on the densest people.

What I really loved was when I started to get jobs in the tech field and people thought that I should know how to fix anything that used electricity. Oh, take a look at this microwave... its going crazy!!

Just this evening .. one of my friend's lost the password to her Isp's mail account .. n' she want's me to recover it for her ....

Sometimes ..it does drive u nut's ..... There have been times when i'm tryin' to fix refridgerator's n' washin' machines ....:mad:

I had a friend ask me how to fix something on his computer. I didn't know how and I suggested he join here. He didn't join, so I asked the question here and got the answer. I fixed his computer using TF members' answers, and now he has told all his friends that I'm the computer guy.

I try to tell them "No, go join Tech-Forums!", but they won't listen. Well, I'm learning a lot anyway. Geemyknee!

At least it's nice to feel wanted, even if it is to program their blasted VCR! :p

Dave :D

You actually get "angry" when people ask you to do these deeds for them?

I haven't been asked to do any of these yet, (probably due to the fact that I am just 14, heh), but I would be honored to do something such as fix ANY electronical device.

I just love studying how they are made, how the wiring is done, where each little part is positioned and how it affects the other ones around it, etc.

Stuff like that just amazes me for some reason............I will take your place!

May the force be with me!!!! :p

(Ok, that was dumb..........) ;)

One day you assemble a computer, and suddenly to everyone you're the smartest person in the world; people expect you to help them with their computer issues, program their TV remotes and VCRs, their refrigerator, garage door openers, anything electrical.

You get no happiness in the future if you are faced with a sysadmin job, and you do a swell job, but get railed on if you don't.

Ignorance is bliss.

I don't get angry, some do. With me, it's more a feeling of exasperation. And I won't mention the two guys that always call me for answers. I'm glad they call, but I don't always have the answers!

My genius here lately has been wiring, like garages, houses, cables, fixing little TV's, etc.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom