Random gaming headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been noticing that my eyes are hurting more and I've been getting a headache while playing MW3 on 360. I have glasses for when I'm at the computer, but I'm thinking my eye strain and headaches may just be because I haven't really played video games for a while... If you figure out what's wrong let me know, cause maybe it's something similar for me..
I figured it was because of playing a long time but it indeed isn't. I just played over 4 hours of Supreme Commander tonight and I don't have a headache at all.

I got baaaad headaches with bioshock and bioshock2!!!!! had em after an hour or two of play. I could onyl play that game for 4 hours or less a day!!! played with FOV, texture settings, graphics settings, monitor settings, everything!!!

FO3 and NV kinda did it to me but I managed and the FOV was better but **** bioshock had a baaaaaad FOV!!!!

if they have the same stuff FONV and FO3 had with the FOV fixes skyrim oughtta be fine for me.
The Bioshock games are also UE3 games.

that engine must be screwy then..... wierd.... has anyone went to thier forums and said anything? or contacted them otherwize???

Headaches by playing fps or 3ps ? not really but when I play global agenda for about 2 hours straigjht in mercs, I have to stop my eyes do blurrry up and burn but I guess thats what I get for having a sharp eye on the field and trying to keep track of enemie players.
I tried tribes ascend just recently hopefully this won't give me any migranes after playing awhile from it. :/

...... headaches and is ultimately the reason why I have pretty much stopped playing Skyrim.

have you tried also turning the texture quality down a little bit becuase I noticed that in some BethSoft games the textures are too harsh and too gritty and busy and that sometimes makes it hard for your eyes to focus..... that's what a lot of people are saying on other gaming forums I googled for the headache thing and lots of people are saying that as well as fixing the FOV.

have you tried also turning the texture quality down a little bit becuase I noticed that in some BethSoft games the textures are too harsh and too gritty and busy and that sometimes makes it hard for your eyes to focus..... that's what a lot of people are saying on other gaming forums I googled for the headache thing and lots of people are saying that as well as fixing the FOV.
I mod the game to have better looking textures with tons of HD mods. Why would I turn it down? Besides, I stopped playing cause I got bored. I lived with the headaches until I got bored of it.

I had 130+ in oblivion spread 1.5 months approx. even added fan made dlc quest chains, areas, etc...

one even added an archeology guild and quests. was almost as good as shivering isles was.

but 60+ isnt very long. it would be 4 or 5 sittings for me. LOL.

I had 130+ in oblivion spread 1.5 months approx. even added fan made dlc quest chains, areas, etc...

one even added an archeology guild and quests. was almost as good as shivering isles was.

but 60+ isnt very long. it would be 4 or 5 sittings for me. LOL.
60+ hours WAS 4 or 5 sittings for me when I first got the game. For 2 days it was nonstop playing and I had racked up over 30 hours. After that I got company so couldn't play that much. Games are just boring for me lately.

Anybody know if these actually work?
Gunnar Optiks Prescription Eye-Strain Reducing Glasses
My dad had some of those "HD" glasses for driving and claimed they work really well. This is essentially the same thing I suppose and I'm willing to try them if anybody else can attest to their claims.

Edit: Ouch. The ones I want are 80 bucks.

I'm kinda bored with games as well. I've played pretty much all the games I ever wanted to play.... skyrim and minecraft are the only games im interested in.... and I only play minecraft occassionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom