Raed tihs, It's ralely cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you, like most people, use sounds to think.
you should try using visuals to think. it really helps in things like Physics.
or using visuals and sounds at the same time.

i can think visualy man but this has nothing to do with that anyway it is just the voice of a paragraph.

Juice Daddy said:
I raed sitnhoemg lkie tihs smeheorwe, and tgohuht it was rlelay cool, and if aonyne kwons a lnik to the pcale it oginriaetd pelase psot it..., biaclasly, I'm ptoninig out taht the hmuan barin rdaes wdros as a wolhe, as lnog as the fsirt and lsat ltertes are teh smae:p

i read something like this somewhere and though it was really cool, and if anyone knows a link to the place it originated please post it.., basically i am pointing out that the human brain reads words as a whole as long as the first and last letter are the same :p

dnot you tihnk taht is vrey cool, i tihnk it is, wlel tahts jsut me, you konw

beardo526 said:
I remember seeing that too, Nubius. It basically had a bunch of jumbled up words like the original, but it was hard to read. According to the thing I saw, it only works because that paragraph uses a lot of easy 4 or 5 letter words. If your mind isn't expecting what is written, then it becomes more difficult.

Basically, it beomccs mroe auuodrs wehn the reuouiinslcsds of the vlbrcauaoy, pllrrctaauiy by uinsg lhtgney wdors, ieeasrcns. Ioevprmd snclbmriag flmrauoe are aslo eeivtcffe.

Chances are at least a few words in there took longer to read than most of the above scrambled posts, right? When certain methods are followed it's tougher to read through it quickly without thinking much about it.

Bnmdfldueeet may eusne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom