Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The best quotes are my post titles... :]"

"If you argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you down with his experiance..." -Flanker

"If thou wilst argue dilligantly unto the foolish, he shalt bring forth LOWERING on thee, wilst smiting thee with his experiance therien..."- ATiRAGEPRO

He's better then a gangster, he's a communist dictator from ****! Gangster just makes him sound retarded, since all gangsters these days are.

"Getting started... Getting stupid..." -Black Eye Peas

"Federal agents MAAD cuz I'm Fragrant...." -Biggy Smallz

"I aint dat ***** trying to halla cuz I want some ****.... I'm dat ***** trying to halla cuz I want some bread...." -50. Cent :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

No, I wouldn't have called it rape. It was more like surprise sex. - One of my good friends

One night, it was getting late.... He was ****RAPED by a large inmate, and the prison guards paid no attention to his cries...."- Date rape song

“Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.” - Stalin
"Amen..." -Revelation 22:20

;) :cool:

septoid2 said:
"Beyond all dark clouds there is a blue sky" - Me

WHAT DID I JUST SAY ?!?!?!?! COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!! EVEN THE METAPHORICAL MEANING OF IT IS STILL SO EASY TO GRASP ITS NOT WORTH BEING CALLED A QUOTE.

Sorry.
STFU.png

Re: "The best quotes are my post titles... :]"

ATIRAGEPRO said:
"If you argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you down with his experiance..." -Flanker

"If thou wilst argue dilligantly unto the foolish, he shalt bring forth LOWERING on thee, wilst smiting thee with his experiance therien..."- ATiRAGEPRO

"Getting started... Getting stupid..." -Black Eye Peas

"Federal agents MAAD cuz I'm Fragrant...." -Biggy Smallz

"I aint dat ***** trying to halla cuz I want some ****.... I'm dat ***** trying to halla cuz I want some bread...." -50. Cent :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

One night, it was getting late.... He was ****RAPED by a large inmate, and the prison guards paid no attention to his cries...."- Date rape song

"Amen..." -Revelation 22:20

;) :cool:

Flanker didn't make that quote.

Here's the best I've seen lately

"Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand." - Powerslave's sig

DONT EVER POST A PICTURE OF Law and Order SVU with "Ice-T" in it, he is by far the WORST ACTOR EVER LIVED, and hes getting his "big break" in the recent episode, what with his monotone emotions.

"seize the day or die regretting the time you lost" - avenged sevenfold
You do know A7X didnt create that right? M. Shadows took that off of somebodies real quote.

Lifes a *****, then you die.
If lifes short then why is it the longest thing you do?
Your only as good as you sound and look.

I keep my standards pretty low, so I'm never disappointed.- IDK who

"Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant ****in' Mark Twain ****. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone."- saw on someones sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom