The QUIZ Score is gone...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i probably wouldnt have noticed until i saw this thread :D but i dont even look under the person's name anyways

I think they should have used a (Helpful) & (Not Helpful) system into this forum. For example: Under every post would be two options that anyone but yourself could vote on. "Did you find this post Helpful?"
( Yes ) ( No ) There would be some type of tally system were you're total number of Helpful Posts would be displayed under your user info.

This would be a good indication to others (whom) knows what they are talking about. ( Yes ) would go to your helpful points and ( No ) wouldn't do anything bad, you just wouldn't get any points.

HAVOC2k5 said:
I think they should have used a (Helpful) & (Not Helpful) system into this forum. For example: Under every post would be two options that anyone but yourself could vote on. "Did you find this post Helpful?"
( Yes ) ( No ) There would be some type of tally system were you're total number of Helpful Posts would be displayed under your user info.

This would be a good indication to others (whom) knows what they are talking about. ( Yes ) would go to your helpful points and ( No ) wouldn't do anything bad, you just wouldn't get any points.

Good Idea.

HAVOC2k5 said:

Good idea indeed. But disagreements might cause someone to vote against someone.

I think Beed doesn't have enough faith in technology. Beed thinks I overestimate technology. One of us is helpful and the other is not, but both of us will vote "not helpful" to the other.

Just an example.

Flanker said:
Good idea indeed. But disagreements might cause someone to vote against someone.

I think Beed doesn't have enough faith in technology. Beed thinks I overestimate technology. One of us is helpful and the other is not, but both of us will vote "not helpful" to the other.

Just an example.

Nothing is perfect but I think its closer to perfect then any other Ideas before.

Flanker said:

Just an example.

Thats the reason why we shouldn't have it. It would be destructive, and people's personal opinions would get in the way. not only that, but what good would it do besides tell someone that the thread or post was helpful? Its only helpful if its read.

mmmmmm, I can only imagine what my score would look like if there was that 'helpful' 'not helpful' thing going on haha

Nubius said:
mmmmmm, I can only imagine what my score would look like if there was that 'helpful' 'not helpful' thing going on haha

Hint: it would resemble the shape of a bagel. :p

no, if it was 'helpful' and 'not helpful' I'd have a huge score under 'not helpful' not a goose egg all around :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom