To quit or not to quit that is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really Hope you Manage to Quit, I Smoke on average 20 - 40 a Day, a cant bair being with out a Cigarete.. Mind you I've told my self that many times, am quiting and thats that, as other People are telling me I should.. And I still havent. But Slowly am getting really Tired of it and Bord.. Here in the UK, the Cheapest Pack of Cigs, is £5.74 for JPS Blue.. The Govement, Hiked the Price up by £0.50p, wich is alot when they Cost over £5.00 to Start with, I think that was on the Last Buget.

I am awake on a Night Time, and this Afternoon woke up, coughing me Guts up and the only thing that settles it was a Cigarete.. Thats how bad it is.. Smokeing has been proven to cause Cancer, and " X " amount of Health Problems as well as quite Frankly, just Stinking of Smoke..

Honestly Saxon I really Hope and Pray you Mange to Quit, becasue quite frankly as any seasond Smoker will tell you, its not Big and its not Clever unlike alot of younguns seem to think theese Days..

Tell you what Ill be Honest, why not what have I to loose.. "Quiting Smokeing Frightens me, and Kills my Anxiouty." Why. because of the Dramatic Change in Lifestyle and the Clearing of my Chest when Im asleep Night\Day.

Verry Anxious Person, and Smokeing Calms the Nerves..

But tell you something, if you want it Bad enuf you can have it.. If you want to Quit Smokeing, YOU CAN DO IT, AND WILL...

Just say No..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom