To quit or not to quit that is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guy's, I am going to keep it up the last say 2 hours have been a bit of a hump but I would say it's easier than it was before I would like to think that's a sign of things to come.

I know it's extremely hard to quit. it's not only quitting the smoking, but it's also a life-style change. I quit 8 years ago this March (Cold turkey) and haven't looked back.
All that money has kept my wife in new systems since she doesn't know how to keep them clean and liquid free! :p

But my big thing was weight gain! I substituted the smoke for food and gained almost 25 pounds. getting out of the house when I wanted a smoke worked for me. Just the walk around or farting around in the house seemed to work.

You can keep it up though... We're here to support!! :)

Day 2, 3 hours in an still smoke free! I have just coughed up a load of lung butter though.

37 Hours smoke free, so far I have coughed up massive chunks of lung butter and I have killed off 3 ball point pens one including a fisher space pen.... Grrrrr.

You're on your way, mate. Now go buy a box of cheap ballpoints to chew up.

Yea I am going to have to get something to chew on or play with, my fingers miss the sensation of a fag although I can now type really really fast with a pen in my hands in the writing position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom