Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, get lost n00b

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OCC Fan

In Runtime
Who goes to the bottom of the page and enters their reply in the text box, and who clicks on the link that takes them to a different page to post a reply.

Well...actually it depends....for Quote it goes to the reply page. If I have to insert images and such I usually click post reply...To test preview

TheMajor said:
Well...actually it depends....for Quote it goes to the reply page. If I have to insert images and such I usually click post reply...To test preview

Same.

"If i did a quick reply, then i wouldn't be able to do this stuff:..."

I Never use the quick reply feature! it's just Too Cheap LoOkInG for me... If i Did use it, I woldn't be able to do any of this Stuff! :) :D ;) :rolleyes: :confused: LOL :wooha: :cool:

I rarely use the Quick Reply. I got into the habit if using the full reply pane, and habits like that stick after more then 1.5 years on these forums :).

qiranworms said:
I rarely use the Quick Reply. I got into the habit if using the full reply pane, and habits like that stick after more then 1.5 years on these forums :).

I always use the full reply pane as well. I hate the quick reply box for some reason....

-Silent Fear

TheMajor said:

Same here too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom